Error

Jan 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I have used the v 1.09.00 and it looks nice! But now I did somthing which caused the module to yell out an error!

I did som testing.  I did delete all files in the folder the module used and deleted the module from the page. Then I inserted the module on the page again and choosed the folder as before, but this this time the folder was empty. Then I got this error (below). So I did but the images (only original files, no thumbnails) back in the folder. The error is still there.

I tried to delet the module again and but it back in again but the error comes back.

What can possible be the cause?

/Peter

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Value of 'null' is not valid for 'stream'. ---> System.ArgumentException: Value of 'null' is not valid for 'stream'. at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData) at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream) at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.CreateThumbnails(ArrayList Files) at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.GetImageFiles(String LightboxId, String FolderName, String GalleryName) at ASP.desktopmodules_willstrohl_lightboxgallery_viewlightbox_ascx.__DataBind__control5(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.BindData() at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Jan 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Wow?

Now I did open the filemanager and refreshed it. Then I went back to the page with the module and it works like charm!

/Peter

Coordinator
Jan 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM

First, I am happy that you got it figured out.  

It's kind of difficult to know what the original cause was without more details, but my initial guess is that DNN thought there was a file in your folder that wasn't really there.