The reference to an album!!!!

Jun 17, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Good afternoon!

How it is possible to refer to a certain album?

If on page it is placed two and more modules and all of them are minimized (in module options Collapse/Expand:-Minimized) that as it is possible to pass to page and to transfer a turn command (Maximized) the module (album)? The reference to disclosing of an album the such: javascript:__doPostBack (' dnn$ctr397$dnnVISIBILITY$cmdVisibility ', ")

Thanks

Coordinator
Jul 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

What do you mean by "refer to a certain album"?

I do not know of a way through the URL to automatically expand all modules.  Honestly, I'd suggest removing that feature from the containers on your site altogether.  They have a very adverse effect on usability.

Jul 8, 2011 at 4:09 AM
hismightiness wrote:

What do you mean by "refer to a certain album"?

I ask to excuse for bad transfer through the computer (From Russian into English ):)

I meant, that the reference opened at once the necessary album in gallery, instead of simply page in gallery.

Here my example (Test site, can open not at once) (It is standard module Gallery from DNN):

Page referring to a certain album (Look in the bottom of the text): http://79.122.153.126/kmk/?udt_385_param_detail=19

Here so the chosen album opens: http://79.122.153.126/kmk/ru/home/fotogalerei/path/003.aspx

Thanks!

At module WillStrohl use. LightboxGallery I can refer only to page with the module, but I can not refer to the necessary album: (

Coordinator
Jul 8, 2011 at 4:58 PM

What is the behavior you intend to have when referring to an album on a page?  Do you want the experience of a bookmarked section of the page, or view only that album?

Jul 11, 2011 at 5:22 AM
hismightiness wrote:

................................or view only that album?

Yes! The reference should open at once only that album, not page with albums.

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM

That's an interesting idea...  I will think about it.  The only challenge here would be to easily identify to the end-user how to link to a specific album in a usable way.

Jul 12, 2011 at 4:06 AM
hismightiness wrote:

That's an interesting idea...  I will think about it.  The only challenge here would be to easily identify to the end-user how to link to a specific album in a usable way.

I think that it is interesting and it is necessary not only me for one. I look forward.

Thanks!

Jul 16, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Cou can create a api for this so html editor provider can incorporate this.

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2011 at 6:52 PM
mvanlaar wrote:

Cou can create a api for this so html editor provider can incorporate this.

The API already exists. It's called the Fancybox jQuery Plugin.