ERROR "AlbumName" this moment not available

Aug 24, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Hi,

I have installed the new version.
I use DNN 5.2.3.
Now I get the error mentioned below.
Can you help me with this?

Regards, Ton Hermes

Fout: WorkShop Basis is op dit moment niet beschikbaar.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Out of memory. ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory. at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement) at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename) at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.CreateThumbnails(String[] Files) at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.GetImageFiles(String FolderName, String GalleryName) at ASP.desktopmodules_willstrohl_lightboxgallery_viewlightbox_ascx.__DataBind__control4(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.BindData() at WillStrohl.Modules.Lightbox.ViewLightbox.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2010 at 2:34 AM

This has little to do with the module, but everything to do with your hosting environment.  This appears to be the result of one of two things:

1. Your web server is running low on memory or file space, or;
  2. Your website application pool does not have enough memory allocated to it to generate the needed thumbnails.

This is likely the result of having a folder with a large number of files.  If you cannot control the resource issues above, you might be able to get around this by refreshing the page a number of times to re-execute the generation of the thumbnails.  Doing this should make the errors go away.

If I am missing the mark on this one, please let me know.